Lets Skys To The Limit^!
Welcome in our Forums , I am glad to see you want to be active in our forums! Have Fun and Enjoy!
Lets Skys To The Limit^!
Welcome in our Forums , I am glad to see you want to be active in our forums! Have Fun and Enjoy!
Lets Skys To The Limit^!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
There a ChatBox on the Forum. So you could chat here too and Have a nice day!
The Server IP Is : 69.162.88.28:27015 ! Have a nice gaming!
Join the Community now and have a lot of FUNS!
Be active on the forums and servers. You can do it!

mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
empty

mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion Empty
PostSubject: mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion   mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 pm

This server, in my opinion, needs new/better maps and i have a good one
it is called "mg_blade_battlers_v2", i would give a link to a fps banana link, but i couldn't find it there, so i used rapid-share to upload it
Download link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU INTEND TO USE IT(for the server), IT CAN ONLY BE DOWNLOADED 10 TIMES.

When ? (If it's an "Event")
Who ? (If someone needed to it) - server owner, toxin
Where ? (If it's somewhere between our server(s) , our website or in the bed) - our server
What ? (Just tell us about more about this (Description)) - it is a-difficult-to-explain-map, each player is either given a sword or a bow and they fight it out

I have never been good at explaining things, just give this map a try.
(and if it's already on the server, sorry, but I've never seen it on the server)
Back to top Go down
Generosity
Admin
Admin
Generosity

PostSubject: Re: mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion   mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 pm

This map is currently not in the server. I know that map but there a lot of TeamKilling which piss off the people. We could do some rules for it. But we will see later one and the server is not that old. So just let us the time to prepare the server correctly. But Thanks posting a suggestion

Thank you following the form too.

Generosity..!
Back to top Go down
https://skysthelimit.forumotion.com
LostBoy
Beginner
Beginner
LostBoy

PostSubject: Re: mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion   mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Generosity wrote:
This map is currently not in the server. I know that map but there a lot of TeamKilling which piss off the people. We could do some rules for it. But we will see later one and the server is not that old. So just let us the time to prepare the server correctly. But Thanks posting a suggestion

Thank you following the form too.

Generosity..!

Second that, the server should be completely ready by the end of this week. But we will keep this in consideration but will not be put into action until after the top priorities are complete.
Back to top Go down
Generosity
Admin
Admin
Generosity

PostSubject: Re: mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion   mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes , we will fix all the Server "Bug" first , and then add alot of maps. Just be patient.
Back to top Go down
https://skysthelimit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion   mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

mg_blade_battlers_v2 suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lets Skys To The Limit^! :: Suggestions & Feedback-
Jump to: